- 5.29 oz
• Balance acid base.
• Support disorders of the musculoskeletal system.
• Reduce inflammation.
• Assist with digestive system disorders.
• Help in cases of nervous system disorders: lack of energy, persistent fatigue, sleep disturbances, nervousness, and irritability.
• Prevent recurrent ulcerations in the mouth and tooth decay.
• Reduce repeated infections or susceptibility to infections and colds.
- Calcium: contributes to the normal functioning of digestive enzymes.
- Magnesium: contributes to electrolyte balance.
- Vitamin D: contributes to the normal absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus.
- Zinc: contributes to a normal acid-base metabolism.
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS): promote intestinal flora development, which contributes to the acid-base balance at the local level.
- Magnesium chlorophyll: a substance known for its alkalizing action in the intestines.